Thursday, December 16, 2004

serenity now

Yes indeed I'm alone again
and here comes emptiness crashing in
it's either love or hate
I can't find in between
cause I've been with witches
and I have been with a queen

it wouldn't have worked out any way
so for now it's just another lonely day hey hey
further along we just may
but for now it's just another lonely day

ben harper is a good man.
lonely day is the name of this song.

Eyes
Boring a way through me
Paralyse
Controlling completely
Now
There is a fire in me
Fire that burns
Fire that burns

This fire is out of control
I'm going to burn this city
Burn this city
If this fire is out of control
Then I
I'm out of control and I burn

Eyes
Burning a way to me
Overwhelm
Destroying so sweetly
Now
There is a fire in me
Fire that burns
Fire that burns

this fire is out of control and i burn
oh how i burn for you.

franz ferdinand. this fire.

music is this asian man's "chicken soup for the soul" [my thoughts about those shitty ass books: giving one of those books to someone as a christmas/hannukah/kwanza/birthday present is like placing a large bowl of your vomit in front of a starving blind kid, after you tell him/her it is a delicious chunky soup. the kid is super stoked about the meal until reality bitch slaps him/her and your half digested lunch is tasted. i received "chicken soup for the teenage soul" a few years back as a "gift". it took every bit of my strength to not hurl that damn book at the world's shittiest gift giver. the only potential use for that book is when you're feelin down, you could bash the corner of the book (where the binding is) into the temple of your head until unconsciousness or death ensues.]. kinda strange how often i wander off on tangents.

this quote should be a no brainer. "self improvement is masturbation"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

always will. i like that. that's a good one! like forever. haw!

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home